Sunday 24 February 2013

Fashion Week FW13 Favourites

Made a little selection of my F/W13 Fashion Week Favourites from London, Milan and New York so far. Feel so inspired, I think I'm going to use these images as inspiration already now, it's perfect for the cold Tokyo weather!


 
Oh Oh OH how I love Phillip Lims casual chic laid-back looks! I would do anything to get my hands on that Phillip Lim coat and sport it next fall. Army green leather combined with white and grey is also a winner!
Prabal Gurung managed to make a very feminine version of the army trend, I haven't really liked the peplum trend this season but seen it like that, in a heavy olive green fabric makes me want to dress like that too!

WOW! Very unlike Paul Smith I think, but so great! The Pant-Suit trend is going to be big this summer, and I like how he took that concept and made it more oversized and casual.  And as in the Dagmar show, Paul Smith also makes me crave for that deep, intense violet. 
Note to self: Get Pink or red suit. NOW.


The Blumarine coats were great this season! In cold Tokyo right now I just want to wrap myself up in one of those fluffy, soft, warm jackets. The La La Berlin boots also caught my attention, so great! I can smell a DIY-option for them...


Glad to see prints are continuing into next season. I think it's more fun when fashion isn't too dark and serious ;) Definately going to use that matching turtleneck-sweater thing next season, and I would love a La La Berlin like print pattern coat to cheer up everyday dressing! A piece like that gives any kind of outfit a kick.
Roberto Cavalli also surprised me, I usually don't fall for that over-the-top-italian-glam fashion, but seen it like this in only black and white with different patterns, materials, textures and sparkles, it could be optimized and made into a bit more casual, cool look.

No comments:

Post a Comment