Sunday 2 December 2012

NEW IN.

Heaven!! From left: 

Silk Dress/Acne 200kr≈24€ (original price 340€)
 Baseball Tee/One Teaspoon 100kr≈12€ (was 65€!!)
Printed Wifebeater/Acne 50kr≈6€
Maxi Lace Vest/One Teaspoon 200kr≈24€ (was 120€)
Striped Longsleeve/Whyred 50kr≈6€
Earrings/H&M 25kr≈3€

SUCH bargains I can't believe it!! Something chic, something casual. The silk dress from Acne is stunning, it has blue fabric buttons going all the way down in the back. And I have been looking for a long for a maxi-length nightgown-ish vest for sooo long, this black one from One Teaspoon is absolutely perfect!! I've also been looking for some nice printed tees, but I really didn't want to get one from Zara or H&M since those prints are always seen everywhere.. So glad I found these ones instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment